K2.jpg (141643 bytes)

[Under Construction] 





Some tax aides for seniors can be found at the AARP web site

Assistance/Tax Counseling for the Elderly (VITA/TCE). You may call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 for the site nearest you. 

The following article is from the Peninsula Daily News, January 31, 2008.


Send mail to skanters@olympus.net with questions or comments about this web site.
Last modified: August 26, 2004